Bad Bitches Only: floss gloss
Kick ass facts for starters:
1) Floss Gloss Pro Nail Lacquer is 3-Free & Cruelty Free, meaning it’s formulated without the nasty stuff we can’t pronounce and also never tested on animals.
2) Color selection is bad-ass:
I mean, BritBrit2000 ??
Inspired by this outfit right here: BritBrit, VMA-2000.
Black Holy, best black to ever exist.
Faded, the color of faded tattoo ink?? !!! um wut?
You need to see their entire collection and read up on the description. These ladies created each color with such beauty. I can’t even handle.
3) The brush/handle is short and just perfect the way the color glides on. (The bottle, the brush, so innovative) The way floss gloss sits in your nail collection is some next level shit'
4) Brings me to the color payoff…. One coat is already pretty rich; I do two because I’m dramatic ;)
5) Creative Control, Boss Bitches. I mean, two words: look-book? I admire these two so much for taking their passion & turning it into an empire. doin’ it on their own terms, perfectly. such an inspiration! bay girls just getting' IT!!!!!
Check out flossgloss & read up on these two ASAP. Not a force to sleep on. I swoon every time a new color drops.
Currently lusting for:
gangsta boo (boss bitch red I need in my life)
lean (gorgeous purple that makes me wanna throw ice at people in tha club)
photos courtesy of: eastbayexpress via amelia sechman, flossgloss.com, thatgrapejuice.net, sdrp, www.7x7.com, and paul chung